Funeral Information

Riverview Cemetery FlagsUpon the death of the loved one, the surviving spouse or personal representative should contact their preferred funeral home to arrange for any desired services. The surviving spouse, personal representative, or the funeral director may contact the Riverview Cemetery office at (651) 457-1109 to arrange for the interment/inurnment service.

Military funeral honors can be provided by the decedent’s branch of service. The funeral director will arrange for the military funeral honors when military funeral honors are requested. The honors may include service specific casket team (also referred to as body bearers or pallbearers), firing party,
and a bugler.